Green Belt Certification
SSA & Company’s Green Belt Certification offering is a 10-day, highly refined and innovative program that steps beyond traditional Green Belt training. In our approach, participants are taught Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques while executing a real process improvement project at their home companies. Similar to traditional Green Belts, our Green Belts provide the real force behind an organization’s process improvement and culture change efforts by integrating Lean Six Sigma methodologies into everyday work.
The SSA Difference
Unlike conventional Green Belt offerings, where participants have a tendency to leave behind what they learned in the classroom, SSA & Company’s Green Belt Certification program ensures that business process improvement becomes fully ingrained. It encourages participants to integrate Lean and Six Sigma tools into their daily work, and thus empowers them to deliver quantifiable business results for their organization while they are learning. To achieve this, our Green Belt Certification offering includes 10 hours of individual remote project mentoring and coaching from our expert trainers. This hands-on, personal support ensures that participants deliver quantifiable, bottom-line results to their organizations.
Who Should Take This Course?
Green Belt Certification is designed for professionals at any level of the organization who are responsible for delivering process excellence and continuous improvement in their day-to-day activities.
- Completion of one project with benefits averaging $50,000 to $150,000
- Additional 10 hours of one-on-one remote mentoring for 12 months
- Readiness to support Black Belt projects and Lean Six Sigma efforts, increasing the effectiveness of business process improvement investments
- Creation of change agents that dramatically affect the bottom line
- Attendance at all 10 days of classroom training
- One potential project that can be completed within a two- to six month timeframe
- Windows-based laptop computer with a USB port (participant must have access to the laptop throughout the training)
- Minitab v.16 (loaded on laptop prior to attending training)
Green Belt Certification Price (US): $8,000
Registration Fee Includes:
- Ten days of classroom training (two five-day sessions separated by four weeks)
- 10 hours of project execution support, to be delivered remotely unless otherwise agreed upon; must be used within 12 months from the start of training
- A set of electronic documentation covered during the training
- The Black Belt Memory Jogger: A Pocket Guide for Six Sigma Success
- Certificate of Participation for individuals who complete training
- Green Belt Certification for participants who meet certification requirements
- Daily continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and snacks ‡
‡ Daily breakfast provided for U.S. based classes, only.