Black Belt Certification
SSA & Company’s Black Belt Certification offering is a four-week, highly refined and innovative program that steps beyond traditional Black Belt training. Our participants are taught Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques while executing a real process improvement project at their home companies.
The SSA Difference
Unlike conventional Black Belt offerings, in which participants are simply taught a series of Six Sigma tools and techniques, SSA & Company’s Black Belt Certification training also offers 20 hours of individual remote project mentoring and coaching to ensure participants deliver quantifiable, bottom-line results to their organizations.
In addition, our Black Belt Certification training sets a new standard for Six Sigma Black Belt leadership, incorporating Six Sigma, Lean, and Change Management tools into one comprehensive process improvement curriculum.
Who Should Take This Course?
Black Belt Certification training is designed for high-performing professionals who are focused on optimizing business process performance for their organization. The four-week accelerated curriculum provides future leaders with the best and most effective Lean Six Sigma training on the market.
- Completion of two projects with benefits of at least $250,000 for a realized net savings of $500,000
- Additional 20 hours of one-on-one remote mentoring
- Knowledge and toolset to solve complex and persistent business problems to dramatically improve bottom-line results
- Attendance at all 20 days of classroom training
- Two potential projects that can be completed within 18 months from the start of training
- Windows-based laptop computer with a USB port (participant must have access to the laptop throughout the training)
- Minitab v.16 (loaded on laptop prior to attending training)
Black Belt Certification Price (US): $12,000
Registration Fee Includes:
- Four weeks of classroom training over the course of four months (Four one-week sessions separated by four weeks)
- 20 hours of project execution support, to be delivered remotely unless otherwise agreed upon; must be used within 15 months from the start of training
- A set of electronic documentation covered during the training
- The Black Belt Memory Jogger: A Pocket Guide for Six Sigma Success
- Certificate of Participation for individuals who complete training
- Black Belt Certification for participants who meet certification requirements
- Daily continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and snacks ‡
‡ Daily breakfast provided for U.S. based classes, only.