Black Belt Bridge
SSA & Company’s Black Belt Bridge Program is a two-week course, building upon what you already learned in your Green Belt training. All participants are taught Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, while executing a real process improvement project at their home companies.
The SSA Difference
At SSA & Company our progressive curriculum is set up so that you can “transfer credits” from your Green Belt training program. Not only will you skip over the first two weeks of our four-week Black Belt cycle, but you’ll also save over 30% on the standard Black Belt cost. Most importantly, the tools you’ll learn will make you an even more valuable asset to your current company as well as increase your appeal to outside companies.
Who Should Take This Course?
As with Black Belt Certification, the Bridge Program is designed for high-performing professionals who are focused on optimizing business process performance for their organization. The four-week accelerated curriculum provides future leaders with the best and most effective Lean Six Sigma training on the market.
- Completion of one project with benefits averaging $50,000 to $150,000
- Additional 10 hours of one-on-one remote mentoring
- Knowledge and toolset to solve complex and persistent business problems to dramatically improve bottom-line results
- Attendance at all 10 days of classroom training
- One potential project that can be completed within 12 months from the start of training
- Windows-based laptop computer with a USB port (participant must have access to the laptop throughout the training)
- Minitab v.16 (loaded on laptop prior to attending training)
Black Belt Bridge Program Price (US): $8,000
Registration Fee Includes:
- Two weeks of classroom training over the course of two months (Two one-week sessions separated by four weeks)
- 10 hours of project execution support, to be delivered remotely unless otherwise agreed upon; must be used within 12 months from the start of training
- A set of electronic documentation covered during the training
- The Black Belt Memory Jogger: A Pocket Guide for Six Sigma Success
- Certificate of Participation for individuals who complete training
- Black Belt Certification for participants who meet certification requirements
- Daily continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and snacks ‡
‡ Daily breakfast provided for U.S. based classes, only.