Chris’s background spans advisory and management roles at leading consultancies, financial institutions, and retailers. Chris is a recognized leader in digital and retail, with 20+ years of experience driving revenue and margin improvement. He helps clients drive sales and margin growth through digital/mobile strategy, customer journey enhancement and alignment, pricing optimization, merchandise planning, and operations management. Chris has conducted extensive due diligence work with private equity firms, including market sizing, strategy development, operations improvements, SG&A optimization, and performance improvement. Previously, Chris worked for several advisory firms, including Berkeley Research Group, AGORA Advisors, AlixPartners, and Kurt Salmon. He also held multiple executive leadership roles at Gilt Groupe, Inc. Chris began his career as a Fund Manager at HSBC Holdings plc, working across four continents.
Chris is based in New York and is a co-leader of the firm’s Culture Committee. Non-work hours find Chris trying to recreate meals from his global travels and enjoying scenic rides on his mountain bike.
- Oxford University, M.S. in Economic and Social History
- Duke University, B.A. in Comparative Studies; B.A. in Russian; Certificate in Markets and Marketing Studies
- How Rent the Runway Is Building Out Its Resale Business
- Secondhand Surge: Inflation, Product Scarcity, and New Tech Platforms Fuel Resale Market
- DTC Brands Have Long Been Vocal About the Importance of Sustainability. Is That Enough?
- ‘We Expect To See More Corporate Shakeups’: The RealReal CEO Steps Down as Profitability Remains Elusive for Resale
- Recommerce 2022: How Affordability, Sustainability and Technology are Generating Explosive Growth