Forecasting Aftermarket Parts for a $4B Global Automotive and Industrial Parts Manufacturer
Client Background & Challenges
SSA was asked aurora loan to identify opportunities to improve the forecasting and demand process for future integration with the supply planning transformation and technology enablement project currently in progress.
Approach & Analysis
The assessment yielded a list of opportunities which included definition of roles and responsibilities, set up of a cialis lilly more formal demand planning process for gathering demand signals, and increased utilization of existing technology tools for analytics, aggregation/disaggregation, and statistical forecasting.
Results & Value to Client
Estimated benefits of these improvements were up to 8% improvement in forecast accuracy, increase in inventory turns by 1 through improved forecasting, and reduction in inventory by $10M over 3 years through improved demand planning and forecasting and reduction in costs by $5M over the same period.
Related Capabilities best low interest personal loans and Expertise:
More Client Impact apply for a small loan Stories:
- Optimizing the Order to Cash processes of a $300 million education company in order to contain A/R
- Leveraging Operations Data and Analytics to Optimize the Global IT Infrastructure of a Multi-Billion Insurance Firm
- Driving Performance across the Enterprise for a $1B Truck and Trailer Parts Retailer
- Designing a New Operating Model for the Entire Middle Office of a Leading Brokerage Firm and Redefining Transaction Processing
- End to End Supply Chain Assessment for a High-Tech Electronic Goods Manufacturer